Sudbrink Oral Surgery - Great experience !

I've been putting off pulling out my wisdom tooth for quite some time until the pain became unbearable the past few weeks. My regular dentist who had referred me to their office and I FINALLY scheduled an appt for my tooth to be extracted last friday.

After hearing everyone's horrifying experience of getting their own teeth pulled, I was on edge, anxious and nervous. However, the staff was very pleasant and nice. Dr. Sudbrink quickly eased my nerves and made me feel comfortable, was very friendly and attentative. I was able to listen to my music to calm my nerves, the iv medication kicked in and before I knew it was over. All I really felt was pressure and no pain! Even the day after I didnt not feel pain, just stiffness and tenderness around my jawbone.

I was able to eat pasta,mashed potatoes salmon, yogurt, anything soft.

The day after my surgery, the nurses called to follow up to see how I was feeling. This is going above and beyond in my book in terms of service. I wish all doctors could take notes on how to really take of their patients!

You are in GREAT hands when you come here!

I have to take the other bottom wisdom tooth out. and you bet i will be coming here to do it!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Very nice doctors
    • Happy staff
    • Doctors are very skilled and like treating patients
    • Knowledgable

Sudbrink Oral Surgery Tooth Extraction
Review category
Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
review #750652 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sudbrink Oral Surgery? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Sudbrink Oral Surgery. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Sudbrink Oral Surgery.
Filing a new complaint about