5.0

I've been putting off pulling out my wisdom tooth for quite some time until the pain became unbearable the past few weeks. My regular dentist who had referred me to their office and I FINALLY scheduled an appt for my tooth to be extracted last friday.

After hearing everyone's horrifying experience of getting their own teeth pulled, I was on edge, anxious and nervous. However, the staff was very pleasant and nice. Dr. Sudbrink quickly eased my nerves and made me feel comfortable, was very friendly and attentative. I was able to listen to my music to calm my nerves, the iv medication kicked in and before I knew it was over. All I really felt was pressure and no pain! Even the day after I didnt not feel pain, just stiffness and tenderness around my jawbone.

I was able to eat pasta,mashed potatoes salmon, yogurt, anything soft.

The day after my surgery, the nurses called to follow up to see how I was feeling. This is going above and beyond in my book in terms of service. I wish all doctors could take notes on how to really take of their patients!

You are in GREAT hands when you come here!

I have to take the other bottom wisdom tooth out. and you bet i will be coming here to do it!

This person wrote the review because of good customer service of sudbrink oral surgery tooth extraction from Sudbrink Oral Surgery and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sudbrink Oral Surgery to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most very nice doctors and happy staff. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sudbrink Oral Surgery for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sudbrink Oral Surgery?

Comments